How we collect your Information?
- Direct Contact-us: If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- While Placing order: When you place an order form our site, we may ask you for your contact information which includes items such as name, email, mobile number, billing address.
Note – We NEVER collect your Credit/ Debit card number or Credit/ Debit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your Credit/ Debit card on our website. Credit/ Debit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner Razor Pay.
How we use your personal information?
- Contacting you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or to respond to your queries.
- Transactional communications: We might send you Emails or SMS about your purchase from our website or other medium.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- Marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- While Shipping – Once your order is confirmed we might give your billing information to our shipping partner for completing the delivery.
- In order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: We will share your information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- Reasons not described in this policy: We will inform you before we do this.
Third party sites